Guatemala

Let's use this blog to keep up with each other! Excited to be in Guatemala, but also missing everyone! Post whatever!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Get a visual of Doña Fina

Ellen and I went to Doña Fina´s house this past Friday to make pizza. I´ve never made homemade pizza before, but after this experiment I am inspired! In the following pictures you´ll see Doña Fina, her husband Esau, Ellen, and Doña Fina´s youngest daughter (whose hair I was asked to braid). If you look closely you will see hot dogs on one of the pizzas - this is strictly a Guatemalan thing that I´m personally against.
For some reason she didn´t want to smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger jhouse18 said...

Jess... life looks like it has been fascinating for you... I tried calling you a while back to say hey... but was unable to get through, send me an email or something... Jhouse

11:00 AM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Aww Jess, I miss you a lot and the blogs are such a cool idea because it feels like Im there too when you are telling us your stories.. I loved you in the traditional dress too.. so cute... I cant wait to see you your apartment is going to turn out.. I know it will look fab with the mandarin colored walls..good colors.. I am not up to much.. just relaxing for the summer, hangin out with Adj, Christina and Jeanell and the rest of the girls:)
Miss you much.. love you bunches.. take care-Jeanette

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home