Guatemala

Let's use this blog to keep up with each other! Excited to be in Guatemala, but also missing everyone! Post whatever!

Monday, May 28, 2007

My House... soon to be


Here are some shots of my future house. I´ll be living in the upper two floors, and even though it has farmacia painted on the front, it´s an empty building. Keep in mind while viewing these that I will be painting and engaging in other activites to make it look homier.. also remember that I´m in Guatemala!
Upper Left: The living room. The first room on the first floor. Picture it a yellow or mandarin color.
Upper Right: The front part of the second floor. Will be the dinning room.



Left: My house from the outside. Those two balconies are mine!
I´m grateful for the view but those are the only windows in the house.
The red door next to the blue wall is where I will enter
Below Left: To be my room (think of it with celeste colored walls, maybe with a yellow border). This is the second room of my first floor.
Below Right: My second floor (buildings third floor). In the corner is or will be the shower, again a curtain should suffice. This half of the room will be the kitchen, and the front half the dinning room - they will be separated by some kind of curtain work, not exactly sure yet. Picture the kitchen yellow, and the dinning room a mandarin color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home