Guatemala

Let's use this blog to keep up with each other! Excited to be in Guatemala, but also missing everyone! Post whatever!

Monday, May 28, 2007

The Market Continued... it gets a little nasty


Hooves, eyes and brains, heads, tongue, and intestines.. eeewwwww




So I haven´t been eating a lot of cow here! Vegetarians shouldn´t view these! Cow head, brains, eyes, tongue, intestines, hooves, and skin are all available in ample supply, and Guatemalans eat every last bit!!! I had to show these in order to give you the real deal.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kurt Davis Jr. said...

I been secretly reading your blog but now I must admit my reading after seeing these pictures. I would become a vegetarian if I had to eat some of those delicacies

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kurt Davis Jr. said...

I should add...I hope you are enjoying everything.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those brains definitely do not look apetizing. I hope that all is well. It is beautiful there. Take care.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Ehh by the end of your stay I'm sure you'll have tried some brains or hooves

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home