Guatemala

Let's use this blog to keep up with each other! Excited to be in Guatemala, but also missing everyone! Post whatever!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Walk To Parracana



Just passed the dogs

It's only a 15-10 minute walk each way, mostly uphill going and a pretty easy walk returning. This walk is beautiful and peaceful for 95% of the time. The other 5% occurs when I walk by a house at the top of the hill and its two guard dogs charge me barking. I have to yell for help so that the owners come out and calm the dogs down. The owner had the nerve to tell me one day that I have to walk valiente (bravely) past the dogs so that they won't bite me! He needs to lock his dogs up!!!! I always walk with stones ready to throw, but even this doesn't stop them! Next year I'm going to have tortillas ready to feed the dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home